May 29, 2018

Best Eminem Songs



Best Eminem Songs

The Top Ten

1 Lose Yourself
Well written, Has a Message, great sample. Fantastic song.+1696
Greatest of all time.. The rhythm the writing the beat it just says it all the way he starts slow then turns it up like a bomb it's just something only marshall mathers can do all props to the best rapper there is or ever was or ever will be EMINEM!+1055
This song blows my mind the lyrics are great it's catchy the beat goes perfectly with the song this is no doubt the best song I have ever heard
you Eminem you are the best rapper that ever lived+785
This is the best song evernew
V 954 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
2 Stan
Song tells a story, once again great lyrics from the greatest rapper ever. Its awesome how the beat compliments the narrative.+616
So sad for the fan
"its good to be the star but bad to be a fan" true
Eminem rocks he is the best of all
He is cool his songs are the best his lyrics are awesome
He feel everything
He is the best+427
It's just awesome, start with a lovely song "thank you" as it's base, AND the story line of song is touching..+352
It tells a story that feels so real, so honest. We go into a very disturbed mind of an obsessed Eminem fan and it's kind of like a psychological journey in a way. I'm not even going to mention how good the flow and the beat is (even though they obviously are) because I believe the most important part of this song is the lyrics.new
V 363 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
3 'Till I Collapse
This song pumps me up so much! It eats Not Afraid alive! This song is one of the best pump up songs of all time (if not the best)+463
You know those songs that you have to listen to multiple times to get the full effect of it. I had this song on repeat for 7 hours+302
The energy eminem displays in this song is amazing - whenever I hear it it makes me wanna hear it once again. Without a doubt undoubtedly one of the best rap songs ever.+276
Whenever I’m about to do something that I know will suck all my energy out, I listen to this song and think to myself, “till the roof comes off till the lights go out, till my legs give up can’t shut my mouth, till the smoke clears up, and my high Perhaps ima rip this
s** till my bones collapse”new
V 277 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
4 Not Afraid
Super cool songs... Always gives me inspiration when I'm down!+796
The cool song for the fans who love eminem and rap songs see this song official video a cool song with the cool video. Don't really understand why Lose Yourself is on top because it's nothing compared to Not Afraid. This song is really inspiring. At one point in my life I liked lose yourself better. Now that Not Afraid came out it tells you that you can overcome anything. This song is the best song by Eminem, and one of the best of all time. Super cool songs... Always give me inspiration+493
When I hear this song all my fears get destroyed... From then I AM NOT AFRAID. TO TAKE A STAND EVERYBODY COME TAKE MY HAND WE'LL WALK THIS ROAD TOGETHER THROUGH THE STORM WHATEVER WEATHER COLD OR WARM LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE HOLLA IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOWN THE SAME ROAD!+394
The chorus really gets you, and the first and second verse especially when he says “I’m doing this for me so f* the world feed it beans it’s gassed up if it thinks it’s stopping me ima be what I set out to Be without undoubtedly and others who look down on me I’m tearing down your balconynew
V 476 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
5 When I'm Gone
How is love the way you lie before this?! Get real people where else could you hear rap like his?!+500
Raw emotion. It is crazy how much this song makes me cry. I used to hate rap and this song made me love Eminem.+412
this song is the best song ever for me between all of eminem songs. this song is a very meaningful song for me. seriously I like it so much. eminem is one of the best rapper ever in the world.+323
Emotional, amazing lyrics, a great video clip and great message from this song.
Best rap song I've ever heard. - Johnalovenew
V 268 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
6 Sing for the Moment
This song should be on #1.
If you've ever read the lyrics then you know its true.
Quote: "It's all political, if my music is literal and I'm a criminal,
How the f*** can I raise a little girl? "
The quality of the lyrics is just as good in the beginning as in the end.
Its just a great artist and I'm glad that he's still making good music.+332
Best song ever, He is the best rapper in the world and needs people to see that. They all want to talk about him but really they don't no anything. They didn't have to go through what he did. Haters have never been in Marshalls shoes to know that his music is crap (which its not) cause really his just rapping about his life and if you think his music is bad then if only you had to live the life he did I would laugh in your face because you wouldn't be able to live one day there.+215
This song should be on 2 in my opinion :: after lose yourself this is the next awesome track ::+204
This song changed my life from top to bottom, none of his other songs are really capable of what this song isnew
V 133 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
7 The Real Slim Shady
So good! It will demolish Not Afraid and Love The Way You Lie this is what Eminem is about not the pop you hear today!+388
This song should be in number one position. It's hilarious. This one made him known to the world, remember?.+306
The greatest and funniest eminem song of all time! I don't know how Eminem is so funny, even in 8 Mile he is hilarious!+201
A good song better than 2018 rap music nowadays.new
V 161 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
8 Mockingbird
Daddy's Gonna Buy You a Mockingbird... Man Heard this song like awesome times.. Never gonna forget a single word of it... On My List.. Its number 1. Love You Eminem.. Always have, always will!+394
man, I herd this song and was like love it! its like heart touching, made me think of my dad.+220
Pure passion and emotion, this is a serious song on a unserious album and is a welcome change from the standard hoes, drugs and money rap topics.+176
It is a very sweet touching song.new
V 243 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
9 Beautiful
Awesome... The meaning is very good. Inspirational. Should be at least TOP 3... Eminem is yet the Best Rapper of the World.+513
Best song of Eminem by a distance.. it is made superbly... I love this song... Vote this to make it the number one...+326
This is it man... I swear

Who the hell are you huh? This is who you should be... It is beautiful+273
This song represents me! I love it, it's the bestnew
V 346 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
10 The Way I Am
This is song is just so emotionally raw. This album is by far his best. Don't know why the singles from his new album are in top 10. This is pure Eminem at his greatest. No featured singers like Rhianna or Lil Wayne, to interrupt the power this song depicts.+187
How is this song behind love the way you lie?! That makes no sense at all. True Em fans know that this song deserves to be in the top 3 at least.+168
I know right? Love The Way You Lie is a cool song but people like it only because it's mainstream. The Way I Am is one of the best rap songs ever, not just Eminem songs.+4
C'mon man this should be at least included in the top ten!+157
Easy nr.2 after Lose Yourselfnew
V 126 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE

The Newcomers

? Cinderella Man
Great SOng Absolutely amazing Greathink this is the most inspirational song em has ever made, every line from start to finish is simply awesome and can pump up any one
Hats off 2 him for this one pump up song! Absolutely unstoppable.+21
How is this song not in the top ten? In my opinion it's the best song from recovery or at least better than not afraid+22
Guys... Hear this song then vote... This must be in the TOP TEN..!+19
Best song ever should be 2nd placenew
V 33 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE

The Contenders

11 Rap God
6minutes of rapping and not just normal rapping. No, it's Marshall Mathers. This is the best rap ever made in the history of rap. 7million views in 1 day on youtube, that is something. If we could all just vote for this song, that would be great. And he is not the king, he is the God.+265
Guys you have got to vote for this. Marshall Mathers is a genius. 6 minutes of the same continuous flow, no one can rap like this. I know this song is only low because it's a new release, but we have got to get this in the top 5. Eminem has returned, with a mix of Marshall and the return of Slim Shady has made an appearance on this new album. I can't wait.+175
Eminem truly is the KING! SLIM SHADY IS BACK PEOPLE!+153
How can you not like itnew
V 585 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
12 Without Me
Lyrics are just amazing and music video is great. It's just classic shady having fun!+176
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me, and we need a little controversy cause it feels so empty without me.

The Most awesome Eminem song CONTROVERSY+133
I love the rythmn. so awesome. I've never heard song with that kind of singing to it. I never knew it came from eminem+110
Love the chorus, especially the instrumental behind it! My favorite song from Eminem.new
V 164 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
13 My Name Is
Wow how is this not in the top 10!
Awesome lyrics that'll make you laugh and that'll get stuck in your head constantly one of his best deserves better then this ranking...+122
Its an awesome song with awesome lyrics (you wont stop laughing) it must be in top 10 if not in top 5..
Its a very different eminem song and you must listen it (at least for the lyrics)
A way better song than this and deserves a better ranking (absolutely didn't expect this rank in the TOP10)
So a must listen song for all eminem lovers..+93
Can't believe this song is so low, it should right up with Lose Yourself!+97
I know right? People don't appreciate it as much because they see it as this goofy song.+3
The original vinyl version of this track makes me appreciate it 95% morenew
V 89 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
14 Love the Way You Lie
One of the BEST, the 3rd stanza just takes your emotions to a whole new level+412
Very emotional and strong song about a difficult relationship.

"Maybe this is what happens when a tornado meets a volcano... "

The love, pain, anger, and strong emotions of this song makes it my favourite. (Rihanna also does a good job. )+324
It's a brilliant song. The Beats, lyrics, tempo everything is so flawless. The Best rapper did an excellent job once again+237
The greatest Eminem songs, one of my favorite songs of all timenew
V 279 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
15 Like Toy Soldiers
Best most meaningful song I have heard. Brilliant rapping and beats his new stuff by miles+100
Absolutely incredible the chorus ads so much more to the song and its just so much deeper than most songs as he shares his frustration toward Ja Rule and it also has the best beat out of any eminem song. Straight across the best eminem song!+59
What an amazing song. His lyrics are so good and actually tell a story. This one is absolutely amazing.+61
Very nice song not too l oud perfectnew
V 59 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
16 Cleanin' Out My Closet
such a good meaning and it's so deep... I don't like his new album as much as his old ones but I do like beautiful - LYmetal+174
It is a great song. Expresses Eminem's enraging past.
So good that it should at least be in the top 10.
The beats and the tune of it especially at the end of each stanza is awesome!
Love you Eminem...+161
The sheer lyrics, voice and raw power that is produced all throughout the song are just wicked! This is basically the most detailed six minute life story you will ever get in your life, that's for thirty nine years of Eminem's life anyway. The video to this song also makes a big statement and slightly underrated and just needs a bit more people to realize how great this song is. - EMIN3M+135
Pretty terrible, why is it in the top 20, oh because it's a single... losers - defmaynew
V 50 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
17 No Love
One of the best Em verses ever. The complexity and speed... wow. He kills Lil Wayne.+187
Lil Wayne gradually speeds up, and Eminem just blasts the nitro!+131
HOW COME IT'S NOT in the top 10! Great song.. Great lyrics.. Simply epic!+90
Eminem slaughtered the beat on here. Unbelievable. - connorp04new
V 118 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
18 Space Bound
In my opinion, better than Love the Way You Lie. Definitely shows that Em is still the king. I can relate to this song so much.+117
Man. This song is my favourite of all time. So much emotion. You could easily hear em's heartbeat.
+107
Really touching song! Should be listed in the top TEN! Can't stop listening to it. Vote GUYS+90
Should definitely be in top 5new
V 213 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
19 Rock Bottom
Most underrated eminem song. The first time you hear it seems a little boring but after a bit its like.. Wow - awesomenessdefined+98
best way to enter his life. great eminem, great struggler. great song.+79
This song's going up now... It has to man. Just has to, most underrated Eminem song ever. Just listen to it if you haven't and you'll get the point like rock bottom.+58
Best Eminem song ever, in my opinion. It's completely underrated. Great lyrics and beat, nothing wrong with it.new
V 81 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
20 Berzerk
He brought Shady back with a mix of some Beastie Boys and 80's music, what more could you ask for?+65
Can't get this song out of my head. Eminem still got it bang bang+59
Slim Shady back this song is a classic. Might not have many votes cause it just came out but come on people must vote for. Can't wait for the Marshall Mathers 2. ^.^+60
Chopping up the riffs of billy squier and the production of rick Rubin make for the best song on the album. 5/5new
V 84 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
21 Bad Guy
This song is by far the best on MMLP2, even above Headlights or any of his singles. This sequel to Stan is incredible. Amazing beat. Amazing lyrics. And the fourth verse is one of the best rap verses of all time, if not the best. This song deserves to be right below Lose Yourself in these standings!+36
"Headlights or any of the singles" Headlights is a single. Anyway yeah I agree with that comment entirely. - WonkeyDude98+1
This is possibly the most distinct song on the album. It starts off with weak, somewhat forced rhymes and delivery. However, that was one of the most clever moves Eminem has ever done because it is to show that Matthew (Stan's brother in the song Stan) is not an expert at rapping, and then suddenly there are a ton of callbacks that work (such as a line containing the "I hope you hear it" from Stan), and my personal favorite callback is the one picking up where the last song on the MMLP, Criminal, left off, making sense as it is the first song off of the MMLP2.

And then it changes entirely...

The instrumentation is heavier and more dramatic, Eminem's voice is rougher, and Matthew has become a figure of Eminem's imagination and he reveals Eminem's biggest fears, mainly with karma biting him back for his lyrics. This verse is so impactful, powerful, and well thought out, it has drastic replay value, and I will go as far to say it is the best verse in all of rap.

My ...more - WonkeyDude98+7
Amazing flow, genius lyrics, and awesome story.+24
This is the best Eminem song evernew
V 59 Comments VoteE
22 Role Model
What the heck?! This is easily one of top 5! The video is also fantastic, the lyrics are funny and it's actually a very catchy song!

Well, don't YOU want to grow up to be just like me?
- Mushroom99+66
Should be higher up this song is awesome+50
THis list is ridiculous, all you damn pop fans are ruining it. Can't believe I had to scroll down to number 23 to find one song from the shady lp.+37
My favourite Eminem song stillnew
V 20 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
23 Guilty Conscience
This is the best song ever! I love how Dr. Dre is like the angel conscience, and Slim is the devil conscience! It's great how they tried to outdo each other. Great!+43
I could not believe myself when I saw this song so far down it should be in the top 5 for sure. Both dr dre and Eminem do great.+44
This is supposed to be way higher!
Guilty conscience is like the best collaboration of slim and dre.
I love the way the song tells the stories of 3 men, and how their counterparting consciences come into being. I especially like the last stanza.
This song is just to awesome to be at 47!+33
Funny song, and an enjoyable listen. - benjigoonew
V 18 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
24 I Need a Doctor
One of the few rap songs that actually conveys a good message--a song about a friendship. Eminem's verses are heartwarming and Dre's verse is just absolutely bad ass.+38
Skylar grey's part is great and dre in the end make it a song to remember
+33
This song was so great. I like eminem sing his fast rap. With skylar grey sweet voice, and dr dre sing his rap.+30
PEOPLES. It's A DR. DRE SONG. EMINEM IS FEATURED IN THIS SONG. GET IT OFF THIS LIST - Th3Zm0nst3rnew
V 33 Comments VoteE
25 Forgot About Dre
this song should enter in the top 10 defenetly...
Swap it for Love the way you lie or not afriad...
This song is one of the songs that gave eminem the fame he has!+51
This made him how is it not in the top 10 I love his older stuff better yes this should be number 1!+49
Wow all I have to say! This is top three easy! Come on people this is one of Eminems great songs. Come on+21
This is by Dr. Dre... - Midevilnightnew
V 23 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
26 White America
Really? 47th? Wow people listen to a good Eminem song this is terribly low why doesn't anybody actually listen to a good number of Eminem songs before they vote on this messed up list?!?!+37
White America! Woo! Elaborates his country's mistakes and dumpings! Really should be at the top 20 songs!+19
Look At These Eyes Baby...!
One Of The Most Energetically Made Eminem's song+16
Sooo goodnew
V 29 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
27 Rabbit Run
This song is right behind Lose Yourself. The Beat is awesome, the lyrics are legendary, as usual, and its very underrated. Eminem at his finest.+33
This song is so amazing and underrated! It is one of Eminem's greatest hits! It has great lyrics and a mad beat!+27
Awesome beats... awesome lyrics... awesome flow... this must have been a lot higher at least above the recovery songs...+24
Awesome lyrics, better than most of the songs on this list. Should be in the top ten at leastnew
V 24 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
28 Just Don't Give a F***
This is one of shadys best songs
how can it not be in 5
originally of the slim shady EP
Eminem is The greatest Rapper Ever
+40
So much better than anything from Recovery, this is top 5 material. Has the best punchlines in any Eminem song.+26
One of the most lyrically brilliant and best flowing songs out there, from the hands down best (and probably smartest) rapper out there. This is Em at the top of his game, no doubt+17
Da bestnew
V 16 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
29 Headlights
No song like this. This is incredible. It is catchy, soulful and mesmerizing. The way Marshall Mathers can weave words together like this is extraordinary. The way he forgives and apologizes to his mother is great. My favourite song.+10
Superb lyrics.em apologies to his mother very emotional+17
His best song ever in my opinion. He touched my heart with this song, forgiving his mom and saying that he loves her no matter what happened in the past made me cry. Also Nate Ruess with his amazing voice made this song even better. So much emotions put in this song.+6
Nothing could beat this. EMINEM FOREVER. LOVE YOU EMINEM. This song is just unbelievable.new
V 52 Comments VoteE
30 Superman
why is this so low?! Nothing from Recovery should be above this!+56
I have listened to this song for a 1000 times at least and this song's lyrics make me go so crazy and sick and forget about my girlfriend and all the pain I have been through.+36
This song is so good. Definitely my favorite Em song. Should be rated higher.
"They call me Superman, leap tall hoes in a single bound. " so lyrically creative+33
My favoritenew
V 34 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
31 25 to Life
One of eminem's best songs. Great verses and shows a lot of emotion behind it, he doesn't just rap about money, girls, and drugs, he raps on a deeper level, really gets you thinking.+24
it's a wonderful song the instruments rhyme perfectly with eminem and the co-vocalist has a great talent. PLUS THE WONDERFUL LYRICS. That's all crap who is the singer at the beginning of the song
+21
Shows great emotion between em and the business as a conflicting relation through some of his best lyrics which make it a truly great song+23
This is superb song!new
V 19 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
32 Hailie's Song
So my favorite Eminem's song lies at 23... That's a shame, I don't know how this is eve possible that this song is not in top 10! Such a beautiful rap with amazing and I mean amazing chorus, a must, must listen!+42
Great song from a dad to his child

This song do need some credit

"Awesome lyrics and beautifully executed"+40
Why is this not in the top 10? The amount of meaning and passion definitely reserves a spot for this masterpiece.+37
A bit overrated. - defmaynew
V 24 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
33 Criminal
Should be in the top 5 at least same with forgot about dre. It's better than anything from recovery, just listen to the hilarious lyrics and his awesome flow. Listen to some real Eminem songs before you vote on some piece you heard on the pop charts+46
One of his greatest songs ever! This song should definitely be in the top five! Nobody listens to his old stuff anymore. That is when he poured out all he had in the rap game.+36
Great song should be around 14 th, better than without me in my opinion and I've loved em from the start+22
top 3 - defmaynew
V 17 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
34 The Monster
Guys vote for this amazing song the way eminem and rihanna sing it its unique and this song top in chart listen and enjoy this song!+54
What do you think? , its the king Eminem and Rihanna+46
1 OF The Best Songs Ever...Gives You The UniqUe FeeLing That Comes From Only Some Of His SOnGz...
A Much Better Chorus By Rihanna This Time...+42
What the hell is this song doing here? 40 seriously? It should be way up. Top 10 at leastnew
V 65 Comments VoteE
35 Marshall Mathers
Should be at least top10. Much better than not Afraid and love the way you lie. Tells the story of what happened after he became famous. Must listen to song+37
Underrated, one of his best songs, w/ witty remarks too. Should be at least top 15+39
One of the greatest songs ever made! A definite top ten contender+38
Easily in the top 10 eminem songs - defmaynew
V 20 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
36 I'm Back
Yo this is true stuff he is rapping about man. This is like his most passionate song on the whole Marshall Mathers LP cd+46
I murder a rhyme/one word at a time/you've never seen a mind/as perverted as mine. Sit the hell down.+29
This was the best song he has ever made in my opinion+24
I take seven kids from columbine, stand 'em all in a line, add an AK47 a revolver a nine a Mack-11 and it oughta slove a problem of mine that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one timenew
V 9 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
37 Renegade
"See I'm a poet to some/A regular/ Modern day Shakespeare/ Jesus Christ the
King of these Latter Day Saints here/ To shatter the picture In which of that As they paint me/ As a monger of hate and/ Satan a scatter-brained atheist/ But that ain't the case/ See it's a matter of taste.. "
This is probably one of the greatest Rap Collaborations ever! Eminem and Jay - Z, a timeless classic!+41
Absolutely fantastic! You've seen me compliment this song before, so you know why it's a winner. Fantastic song.+14
How can anyone forget this masterpiece. This song is by the greatest collaboration ever Eminem and Royce the 5'9. Never get bored with this song. Amazing flow and awesome hook... All Eminem fans must listen it...+1
This isn't an Eminem song - Midevilnightnew
V 13 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
38 Kill You
Its everything that makes Marshall who he is, all rolled into one song.+47
This is a wonderful song with a catchy music. One of the best created by Eminem and reflects his quality of music as well as his lyrics.
This song should be at least in top 15.+32
What? You kidding' me..? Kill you at 52...?
At least in the top 5 man, this song is just an example of awesomeness..!
Guys, please vote..! Get it up!+32
An iconic opening to an iconic album. Slim Shady at his most violent!new
V 28 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
39 Soldier
This song is like a stream of river... Flowing and making it's own way downhill. Intense rapping with meaningful lyrics not just blabber.+25
Yo this song is real rap why is it in 20's man vote this at least till 15+17
I loved all of the Eminem show album- especially this, business, without me, square dance, Haley's song... Oh heck the whole album was flawless- but this is one of my personal favourites.+18
Must be in top 5 pure energy in this songnew
V 11 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
40 Cold Wind Blows
UNDErrated, this song really fires you up! Very flow and great chorus!+19
SO UNDERRATED. TOP 5 EASY.+19
This song is a true representation of Eminems ability+15
Underrated. This Song is just so fired up. Some people might find it a bit too hardcore but that's what makes it so awesome. Eminem raps with all his might. Deserves to be in the top 5.new
V 16 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
41 Just Lose It
This song shows how funny Eminem can be. He is truly the best rapper ever. JUST LOSE IT! SHADY IS BACK SO GET READY!+51
Good parody of over-the-top pop and hip hop in general. I don't particularly like Eminem but I respect that he can laugh at himself a little.+19
Why is this song here it's been my favorite ever since I was 2 (knowing that's what it came out) this song in my opinion beats anything. It's a hilarious song with great beats and one spot with some fast rapping!+14
Surprisingly catchy. One of the few Eminem’s song I find really funny.new
V 37 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
42 8 Mile
Simple music just like stated. It makes this my number one Eminem-drug, shaking my head back and forth whole night. This is cocaine!+33
Complex lyrics + simple music = fabulous song!
Please consider what just wrote+29
This song is pure awesomeness and I think that Eminem can greatly express what he feels inside, this song is for proof. It's more than amazing, that's my opinion.+19
It's for Proof? But Proof was killed in 2006, I thought this song was a part of 8 mile and that means 2002.+6
Better than lose yourself - classicrapnew
V 26 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
43 Mosh
amazing song... this song is actually a "pump up" song for me. This brings goosebumps to my skin. I understand where he is coming from, and I can understand his feelings in this song+47
The fact that this song is THIS low makes me upset. True emotions, probably his best song. And I'm not even American.+19
You guys suck this is by far the best em song
Just listen to it+27
One of the all time best protest songs, and certainly one of Eminem's best pieces.new
V 4 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
44 My Dad's Gone Crazy
Very underrated song, listen to the lyrics when it gets real dark, they are some of his best.+9
You guys need to listen to this song. It's great.+5
This song needs more attention. Everything about it is well done, especially the third verse and the beat. - SwagFlicks 
I like tis song bu wats it about?new
V 2 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
45 Survival
So-good eminem rapping is so awesome of this song and it kills till I collapse he sings it for call of duty ghosts what a song liz also does good part of this song it rocks man+39
WOW, this is an epic song, definitely should be up in the charts.+41
Nice song, used in the game call of duty:ghosts!+25
SO UNDERRATED! IT SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 2new
V 27 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
46 3 A.M.
Lyrical masterpiece better then anything on recovery+35
This song should be in at least top 15!
Common guys lets vote! This song is purely underrated! It should be in the top 20's! This one+8
What is this doing down here? Should be in top ten without doubt.+6
I love this songnew
V 5 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
47 Shake That
Two legends in one song. RIP Nate - GuyYouKnow+20
Why is this song at number 48...? Under I Need a Doctor...? This song is great. Despite being released only on Curtain Call (Eminem's greatest hits album) this song is near perfect. Eminem's verses are fast but you can make out every word he says. Nate Dogg rides the beat in such a unique and fluid way the way only Nate Dogg could. This song is just fun much more deserving of 48.+3
Such a catchy song+8
No. - Midevilnightnew
V 6 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
48 Forever
Haha Eminem killed those other rappers+7
I only liked west and em verse the rest was nothing+4
Em was okay on this the others were just trash+1
All of the sucky bastards and em tears up the whole thing - Morbid_Dethnew
V 9 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
49 Infinite
This album put Eminem on the map and showed he had the potential to be the artist he is today.+20
This and any man are probably Em's best songs;
Its sad this is so far down the list, Em's music was so much better then than it is now+17
His first song. Without this he would be nowhere. All of this pop crap doesn't deserve the credit it gets. I can only name 7 songs on recovery I actually really like. On fire, no love, Cinderella man, cold wind blows, WTP, untitled and won't back down. Nearly everything after encore is warped by popularity. Except for hell: the sequel, that is epic.

That said, I can't think of a single Eminem song I hate. Only five or six I don't like.+2
great - classicrapnew
V 31 Comments VoteE
50 Brain Damage
One of Eminem's greatest songs! Why this isn't even in his top 135 songs I do not know! He shows great emotion in this song about how he got bullied as a kid, it must be hard for little Em! This is an amazing song! :-)+60
Brain damage is Eminem's most underrated songs+9
One of his best songs+8
I put it firmly in my top 10 - defmaynew
V 14 CommentsUListen to Sample VoteE
PSearch List

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Really Wanna | Official Music Video | Nia Sioux

 By Brian Duffy | March 4, 2019 at 11:07 PM EST - Updated March 4 at 11:07 PM CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The prosecution put s...