December 13, 2017

Eminem

Eminem
American rapper
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known professionally as Eminem, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Eminem is the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States. Wikipedia
Born: October 17, 1972 (age 45), Saint Joseph, MO
Spouse: Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 2006–2006), Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 1999–2001)
I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am.
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
Cambridge, New York - From your Internet address - Use precise location - Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Really Wanna | Official Music Video | Nia Sioux

 By Brian Duffy | March 4, 2019 at 11:07 PM EST - Updated March 4 at 11:07 PM CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The prosecution put s...