August 18, 2017

The My Story for my Sister college

Sister a person  who's  been where you've can call when things  aren't going right is  a forever friend.
having as i ster  is like having a best friend  you can't  get rind of you know whatever you do, they'll still be there 
i'm  going to miss my sister so much when I go to  College

 My sister is my best friend for  life. share if  you love your sister! here you go 

i love my sister she is simply amazing and i just couldn't  she if  you love your sister. Because i  have A Sister i will Always have a Friend  Sister are for sharing  Laughter and wiping tears  i love my sister  she 's my sister my best friend my soul  mate the  best part of me

Giggles secrets sometime Tears  sisters and Friends through  The  years.

Thank you so much for being such  a good Sister !  
My Sister has the in the world !

Sisters are the Perfsect best  best friend


We have are in the Relationships with My  Sister 

and  I will miss her she is my  little sister  is leave for college  on  Tuesday August 22,2017  next weeks  we will a  sead her care box make a card for her i will sad  for my sister  is leave next weeks and i'm so Happy  for her she  is a amazon be Great sister in the wide whole would  I love u Sister  

having a say goodbye  that  is a song on youtube  video 
that hard  to say goodbye  to her  
leaving home  - lyrics 
by Katie Armiger.



Image result for goodbye letter to a sister going to college




Image result for goodbye letter to a sister going to college




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Really Wanna | Official Music Video | Nia Sioux

 By Brian Duffy | March 4, 2019 at 11:07 PM EST - Updated March 4 at 11:07 PM CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The prosecution put s...