June 27, 2018

My Story about everyday

  • I have Two Brothers and one Sister  and we have a some Dad  is a American Solder  we are his kids and i have Step Parents are Jerry and Tracey  have been be  family  hangout  with my  Brother Colby has a job be lifegrond  and Corbin is going to College  for is Music Program  and i have New boyfriend  is Ryan  my Sister Constace  i love  my littie sister  and my Cousin  have  New baby  her name is Hazael May come in July 2 on Monday i can wait see  her born  that is my three Cousin  we are going to vacatin  to New hampotm   all of us  my mom and Jerry Beverthy Charlie we with have a Great fun day Iam going to Program everyday and we getting ready go home afternoon around 2:00 pm everyday   make everyday  my lucnh and baskfet  and Sanck  for early Morining everyday everyday on Thursday we have Dances with Ruth and Kail  the Staffs  with us  everyday on Tuesday Cookig Group with Kim  and Tuesday  and have  getting ready to go home at2:00pm  everyday and I have my Own Blog  I can resceh lots Stuffs of Tv shows  Actors and Casting on the Lifetime and differs Show and DVDS  Movies I will add on my blog  and  more  stuff  add Note  everyday  in my Notebook and my Jounral  too  that is My Story  about everyday  getting a ides  for my Blog  ides.
  •  Cobly is My Older Brother
  •  Corbin is my Youngert Brother
  • Constace is My Middie Sister
  •  My  Dad is American Solders
  • My Grandparents is Nana and Grandpa Mikey
  •  My Mom is Karen  setting LuLa Roes
  • My dog is Charlie my dog
  • Beverthy is Jerry's Mom
  • Lezzette Michelle my cousin
  • Audra
  • Becky
  • Kendedy
  • Alex couisn
  • CJ Cousin
  • Brian fried  high school
  • Uncle Jimmy is my mom brother
  • Uncle Charlie is my mom brother
  • Uncle Steven is my Dad brother
  • Uncle Toby is my Dad brother
  • Aunt Tammy and Aunt Michelle
  • Aunt Michelle
  •  Lauren
  •  Kristie
  •  Kyrstyn
  •  Hilary
  •  Amanda
  •  Justin
  •  Grandpa Jim  is my mom dad
  •  Darenle
  •  Devin
  •  Dan
  •  Cindy
  •  Cole
  •  Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Really Wanna | Official Music Video | Nia Sioux

 By Brian Duffy | March 4, 2019 at 11:07 PM EST - Updated March 4 at 11:07 PM CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The prosecution put s...